Adaptil Collar anti-stress collar for dogs
The ADAPTIL® Calm collar provides your dog with constant support in difficult situations and well-being. female dogs communicate with their puppies by secreting a natural substance that is released into the air around them. Relaxing pheromones , which are odorless to humans and other animal species, give a strong sense of security and confidence.
That's why a calming collar is the first choice in stressful situations outside the home and helps the dog to calm down and feel more comfortable in anxiety-inducing situations. The relaxing effect of ADAPTIL® Calm has been scientifically proven.
This is a natural way to help your dog relax while staying in a pet hotel, for example. It helps in anxiety situations where there are loud noises, such as fireworks or thunderstorms. The calming collar keeps your dog safe and protected during training or at dog school.
Even during changes in a familiar environment, such as renovations, moving house or new roommates, you can help your dog stay calm by wearing the ADAPTIL® Calm collar. Stress, fear and anxiety are reduced.
Note: Shipping only via GLS (shipping via parcel lockers is not possible).
With the ADAPTIL® Calm collar, you help your dog stay relaxed:
- For loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms.
- In anxiety situations outside the home.
- While staying at a pet hotel.
- During training at the dog school.
- When spending time alone outdoors or indoors.
The ADAPTIL® Calm Collar for Dogs at a glance:
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- Non-pharmacological help for well-being at home and on the go.
- Collar with relaxing pheromones: sends "calming messages" that make the dog feel safer and more comfortable in stressful situations.
- It gives a strong sense of security and confidence in unfamiliar situations.
- Prevents stress-related anxiety behavior.
- Odorless and safe to use.
- Duration of use: 1 collar works for 30 days, it can be replaced if necessary.
- Relaxation is scientifically proven.
- Developed and recommended by veterinarians!
Contents: 1 collar, available in two sizes:
- for small dogs up to approx. 15 kg, with a neck circumference of up to 37.5 cm.
- for large dogs up to approx. 50 kg, with a neck circumference of up to 62.5 cm.
- Remove the thin protective tape on the inside of the collar by inserting your finger into the plastic tab near the clasp.
- With the help of the loop, pull the thin plastic to unfold the collar.
- Put the collar on the dog and adjust it to the right size. It should lie loosely, but not too loosely, on the animal's coat. Leave a gap of two fingers between the neck and the collar.
- Make sure the collar is attached and cut off the excess.
- Check the fit of the collar regularly. It must always fit around the dog's neck.
- The calming effect of the ADAPTIL® Calm collar lasts for approximately 4 weeks.
- The ADAPTIL® Calm collar should be removed from the dog before bathing and should not be put back on until the coat is completely dry. The collar does not emit pheromones when wet. If it gets wet due to rain, it can be reused after drying.
- If the dog is wearing another collar, make sure the ADAPTIL® Calm collar is in direct contact with the dog's coat. Please note that it is not possible to attach a leash to the ADAPTIL® Calm collar.
- Do not use in dogs with large skin wounds on the neck.
- The use of the collar is not recommended in cases of hyperactivity or aggression.
- Open the package shortly before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.