Pestigon Flea Treatment Spot-On Dog 3 Pipettes 1.34 ml 10-20 Kg dogs
Pestigon Spot-on Dog M combines fleas and signs in dogs over 8 weeks and / or heavier than 10kg.
This pack contains 4 pipettes (for dogs between 10-20kg body weight).
Working hours fleas: 4 to 6 weeks.
Duration: 4 to 6 weeks.
Pestigon Spot-on is an effective treatment and prevention of flea and dental infections. Within 48 hours after administration of the product, Pestigon penetrates into the upper layers of the skin. Here, the drug forms a basis against contamination of fleas and signs. If the dog has a tick, remove it with a drawing: 6000325.
The active substance in Pestigon is Fipronil, with auxiliary substances Butylhydroxyanisol and Buthylhydroxytoluene (E321).
As with other products, the environment must be treated separately. The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea-induced allergic dermatitis, if previously diagnosed by a veterinarian.
Do not administer to dogs with an age less than 8 weeks.
Do not administer to animals with hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Do not administer to sick or recovering animals.
Do not administer to cats and rabbits as this may cause overdose.
Skin discoloration, hair loss, itching and local fatty or contracted hair may be observed at the site of administration. This will disappear again within 24 hours.
If the product is stung, a short period of excessive speckles may be noted.
If serious side effects are noted that are not mentioned in the leaflet, the vet should be notified.
Use during pregnancy or lactation: Consult the vet for advice before administration.
Dosage and mode of administration
- Pestigon Spot-on Cat for cats from 8 weeks. 1 pipette corresponds to 0.5ml.
- Pestigon Spot-on Dog S for dogs between 2-10kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 0.67ml.
- Pestigon Spot-on Dog M for dogs between 10-20kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 1.34ml.
- Pestigon Spot-on Dog L for dogs between 20-40kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 2.68ml.
- Pestigon Spot-on Dog XL for dogs between 40-60kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 4.02ml.
- For dogs weighing more than 60kg: Use 1 pipette Pestigon Spot-on XL 4.02ml and 1 pipette according to the remaining weight.
The Spot-on fluid in the pipette should be completely empty on the skin between the shoulder blades. The fluid should be drawn in the skin and not immersed.
Caution: Do not overdose!